You must complete the signup process before you have full access to CORO functionality such as exchanging and sending money. You will need to provide your personal information and confirm your identity with a driver’s license or state-issued ID.
Note: An email address and phone number can only be associated with a single Coro user account.
All fields on the signup page are required. You will receive an error message if you leave any fields blank. If you exit the app without completing the signup process, you will be returned to the signup process when you next log in.
Enter Personal Information
1. From the Welcome page, tap Sign up.
2. Select your State from the drop-down list.
Note: CORO may not be available in your state. If your state is not supported, you can choose to be notified by email when CORO becomes available.
3. Tap on the first name field and enter your first name.
Tip: You can tap in each field or use the Enter button on your device to automatically navigate to the next field.
4. On the last name field, enter your last name.
5. In the email field, enter your email address. The address must be unique.
Note: You will receive an error if you attempt to sign up with an email address that is already associated with a CORO account.
6. Enter a password. The password must conform to the password policy.
7. Confirm the password in the repeat password field.
8. Enter your mobile number. The phone number must be a unique US phone number.
Note: You will receive an error if you attempt to sign up with a phone number that is already associated with a CORO account.
9. Tap View if you wish to view the End User License Agreement (EULA). Tap Back to return to the signup page.
10. Confirm that you agree to EULA.
11. Tap Signup. You will need to validate your identity before proceeding.
1. A code is sent to the email address you entered above. Enter it and tap Verify.(If you do not receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org, please check your junk/spam folder for the email. If it is not there, you will have to add coro.global as a safe domain on your email account.)
2. You will receive a message that your email address is verified. Tap OK.
3. A code is sent to the mobile number you entered above. Enter it and tap Verify.
4. You will receive a message that your mobile number is verified. Tap OK.
1. You will now be asked to verify your identity by taking a selfie and a photo of your license or state-issued ID. Tap Next.
2. Tap Scan ID to take a picture of your driver’s license or state-issued ID.
3. Tap Take Selfie to capture your image.